There are several ways to redeem your Nintendo eShop Code, which are shown below.
Redeem your Nintendo eShop Code online
You can simply redeem your code by logging in with your Nintendo Network ID on the official Nintendo website.
Redeem it here: http://id.nintendo.net/
Redeem a eShop Code for Nintendo 3DS
- If you haven't already, set up an Internet connection on the system.
- Make sure your system has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Select "Settings / Other," then select "Redeem Download Code."
- Tap the box that says, "Enter a download code."
- Use the touchscreen to enter the download code and tap "OK."
- If a message appears that says that the code has already been used, it may have already been downloaded to the system. Games that have already been downloaded to your system can be redownloaded from the "Previously Downloaded Titles" area. How to
- Tap "OK" again.
- Select "Download Later" or "Download Now."
- Items downloaded now will begin immediately.
- Items downloaded later will begin when the system enters sleep mode.
Redeem a eShop Code for Nintendo Wii U
- Set up an Internet connection on the Wii U console.
- Updated the Wii U console with the most recent system update.
- Linked a Nintendo Network ID to your Wii U.
- From the Wii U Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Select "Enter Download Code." This located at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Download Code.
- You do not need to include dashes when entering a download code.
Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card for 3DS
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select "Add Funds."
- Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
- Enter the 16-character activation code that you got, then select "OK" to complete the transaction.
- Please note, the letters o, i, and z are not used.
Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card for Wii U
- From the Wii U HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Select "Balance" or press the + button.
- Select "Nintendo eShop Card."
- Enter the activation code from the back of the card, then select "OK" to complete the transaction.
- Keys for letters and symbols not used with Prepaid Cards (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.